Landlord Insurance Ireland
You’ve worked hard to buy that second property, perhaps as an income for your retirement or an investment for your children. Let us make sure that your property is working for you and you are covered in the event of the unexpected. Flexible payment terms can be arranged to suit your budget for landlord insurance.
When your home insurance policy for your home is up for renewal, it’s advisable to do a comparison with quotes from other insurance companies, before you renew with your current insurer – you could save yourself a lot of money. Talk to us today.
We have a team of dedicated advisers that can assess your current cover and compare it to our policies, both in terms of cover and price and strive to get you the best deal. It is very important to look at both, as getting the right cover is just as important as a low price. Here at Lehanes we have been doing this since 1979.
Some of the features of our Investment Property Insurance:
- Site Clearance and Professional Fees
- Liability covers private repair/maintenance and decoration
- Replacement locks (if keys are stolen)
- Fire Brigade charges
- Cover for finding a leak
- Loss of rent
- Accidental damage cover
- New for old (as long as your sum insured is replacement cost)
- Malicious damage by tenants or their guests
- Liability covers tenants and visitors
- Cover for properties over 100 years old
- Cover for Unoccupied Properties
- Cover for Self Build properties
What is covered under my Property Rebuilding Costs?
If your property is damaged beyond repair your home insurance policy will cover the rebuilding costs of your house. The policy will also cover fees to architects, surveyors, consulting engineers and others as well as the cost of complying with any government or local authority requirement following significant damage to your home.