House Insurance Ireland

Your home is probably your most valuable asset. Whether it is your family home or a second home we can provide a range of house insurance products to suit your needs. Don’t forget we can even get cover for unoccupied property. Buildings & contents cover with public liability as standard can cost as little as €300 per year, and flexible payment terms can be arranged to suit your budget.

When your home insurance policy for your home is up for renewal, it’s advisable to do a comparison with quotes from other insurance companies, before you renew with your current insurer – you could save yourself a lot of money. Talk to us today.

We have a team of dedicated advisers that can assess your current cover and compare it to our policies, both in terms of cover and price and strive to get you the best deal. It is very important to look at both, as getting the right cover is just as important as a low price. Here at Lehanes, we have been doing this since 1979.

What is Covered Under my Property Rebuilding Costs?

If your property is damaged beyond repair your home insurance policy will cover the rebuilding costs of your house. The policy will also cover fees to architects, surveyors, consulting engineers and others as well as the cost of complying with any government or local authority requirement following significant damage to your home.


At Lehanes, we want to make sure our customers don’t have an unpleasant surprise in the event of making a claim. When renewing, ask our team to make sure you are covered for the correct amount of insurance. We can guide you through the process and make sure the cover matches your property requirements.

Our house insurance policies can include:

  • Cover for Standard Homes
  • Insurance for Houses over 100 years old
  • Cover for Unoccupied Properties
  • Self Build Insurance
  • Holiday Home Insurance
  • Landlord Insurance

Request a Callback to Get Your Quote

Sign up for our Newsletter!